It’s been said that 99% of guys want to have a bigger, harder dick and the other 1% of guys are lying. The only problem is that many guys end up giving up on their quest to have a larger dick because they can’t find a reliable product!
There are tons of items that are on the market today that make a lot of lofty promises, but there is only one really proven method that can help you get a bigger dick in just minutes every day.
That is the penis pump. The best ED solution. Read more here -> http://www.penispumped.com
What Is a Penis Pump and Why Should I Own One?
A penis pump is a lot like a vacuum tube. You place your penis into the cylinder, seal it against the fat pad underneath your abdomen or around your testicles, depending on the pump’s design, and then you remove the air from the cylinder. This action does three unique things to your penis.
- It helps to stretch out the chambers of the penis so that they are able to accept more blood.
- It stretches out the tissues of the penis so that they can grow larger as the chambers fill up.
- It brings more blood toward the head of the penis so that you feel a rush of arousal and this final step creates a larger erection than you’ve ever had before.
It only takes about 5 minutes to complete. You can get pumps that are water-based or air-based and both work well. If you get an air pump, try to get one that has a pressure regulator on it so that you don’t accidentally give yourself a nasty penis hickey that takes a couple weeks to heal. Water pumps are great because you can use them in the shower or the bath too and they provide a more consistent level of pressure.
As for owning a penis pump, there are a number of reasons why this is a great idea. First of all, with continued use, these pumps can set up the conditions for a permanent increase in size. Secondly, they can help with performance issues that you might be having, particularly in the sensitivity area where premature ejaculation can be a problem.
And finally, your dick looks large. It becomes impressive. That’s where anticipation really begins!
How Do You Use a Penis Pump To Get Bigger?
It’s all about the pressure. A penis pump is like traction for your dick. When your back is stretched out, you can actually gain a couple of inches in height because the compression on your spine is relieved. This traction can help to cure back pain and get a spine back into alignment. That’s what happens with your dick as well.
That’s right – your dick can get out of alignment.
Sometimes this happens because of thick tissues that form after an injury. These tissues, called “plaque,” can form on even slight trauma. When they do form, they can cause the penis to curve, bend, or even kink. When enough of this plaque is present, you might be diagnosed with a condition called Peyronie’s Disease. The pump helps to straighten the penis out and if there is painful plaque associated with the condition, it can temporarily relieve the pain.
Sometimes this happens because the chambers of your penis can actually stop accepting blood flow. It could be from circulation issues, high blood pressure, or lack of use. The pump will draw extra blood into the chambers and this allows the tissues to expand like never before!
If you want to have a bigger dick, then you need to own and use a penis pump. There’s no other reliable way to get results in 15 minutes or less on a consistent basis! In return, you may just see more opportunities in the bedroom because the performance enhancements will blow your partner’s mind!